1. Root Cause of PCOS or Ovarian Cysts. How to Treat Root Cause of PCOS for Permanent Cure
2. Poly Cystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS): Symptoms, Causes, Diagnosis and Treatments:
3. How to Reverse PCOS to Get Pregnant or Regain Fertility Using All Natural Treatments?
4. Can I Get Rid of PCOS Without Taking Birth Control Pills, MetFormin or Clomid?
5. What is Brindle Berry, Malabar Tamarind or Garcinia Cambogia? How Does it Help to Cure PCOS or Ovarian Cysts?
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS) is a common cause of infertility in women. Women can develop PCOS if there are too many male hormones in their bodies and not enough female hormones. This affects ovulation rates and can make ovulation irregular or non-existent in some women. PCOS causes the ovarian follicles to stop growing. If the follicles do not grow, then they can not release an egg. The follicles don’t reach maturity and they just continue to build up as small to midsized cysts on the ovaries.
The cysts that form on the ovaries release estrogen. The estrogen produced by the ovarian follicles use androgenic or male hormones during this production process. If ovulation doesn’t occur, then the male hormone levels stay high. The result can affect the production of luteinizing hormone (LH) and follicle stimulating hormone (FSH). This can severely impact the ability to ovulate.
Stanford University has clearly identified the existence and effects of insulin resistance, a metabolic disorder and the major underlying cause of PCOS. Treating insulin resistance will help you to manage or reverse PCOS symptoms. Most importantly, this can be done naturally, without the use of prescription drugs.
Because insulin production of the pancreas is thrown off by the Insulin Resistance, the conversion of food to energy is impaired and there is an increase in the amount of stored fats. When glucose cannot enter the cells efficiently, it remains in the blood stream, causing elevated blood sugar which is sent to the liver, where it converts to fat and is stored throughout the body.
When the body takes in calories, it has a choice of either burning those calories for energy or converting them to fat and storing them. In patients with Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome, Insulin Resistance encourages the storage of fat and the production of excessive amounts of the male hormone testosterone.
Natural ovarian cyst cures by Laura Hennings suggest many natural remedies to cure PCOS permanently and to treat them completely to regain fertility within 8 weeks.
The book explains all-natural step-by-step holistic methods and techniques to cure PCOS permanently
– Step-by-step method that can help you start shrinking your cysts within days,
– One critical factor that can cause the development of ovarian cysts,
– How to regain and maintain your hormonal balance,
– 5 critical mistakes that can worsen your condition,
– How to reverse your ovarian cysts by eating the right food,
– Which common household objects increase your chances of developing cysts,
– The main reason why women have ovarian cysts and what you can do about it,
– And more..
I would suggest reading Laura’s ebook and following her suggestions besides maintaining healthy food
regime (avoiding all carbohydrate rich foods, oily/fried foods, sugary or sweet foods) and eat fresh vegetables, more fiber, fresh fruits, exercising atleast 30 minutes everday can help you greatly to get rid of PCOS Ovarian Cysts permanently.
Poly Cystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS): Symptoms, Causes, Diagnosis and Treatments:
Polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS) is a disorder associated with the endocrine system. It is a common hormonal disorder that affects almost one in ten women. The syndrome is usually characterized by the development of small cysts in the ovaries (polycystic ovaries) and hormonal imbalance. However, some cysts may be present in women without polycystic ovarian syndrome or the associated problems. On the other hand, occasionally women with PCOS, may not have polycystic ovaries.
Polycystic ovarian syndrome: Causes
The exact causes of polycystic ovarian syndrome have not been discovered till now. In many instances genetic factors influence, it has been observed that the patient usually has family members with the syndrome. Another common condition associated with PCOS is the abnormalities in insulin production.This has led many to suspect a possible link between insulin resistance and development of PCOS. When the body becomes resistant to insulin, a higher level of insulin is required to maintain the blood sugar level. The excess insulin in the body may induce an hormonal imbalance.
Polycystic ovaries generally develop due to excess production of androgen by the ovaries, which is usually stimulated either by the luteinizing hormone (LH) released by the pituitary gland or the high level of insulin.
Polycystic ovarian syndrome: Symptoms
One of the most common symptoms of PCOS is the irregularity of the menstrual cycle and sometimes menstruation may be absent for several months, while at other times, it can be too frequent. Excessive growth of hair on face and other parts of the body can occur due to hormonal imbalance or over production of the androgen hormone. This condition is termed as hirsutism. Obesity is another common symptom of PCOS. Besides, women with PCOS may experience acne and oily skin, deepening of voice, depression, high cholesterol and high blood pressure.
Diagnosis and Treatment
One of the most important tools to diagnose PCOS is ultrasound. Sometimes, magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) and CT scan are also carried out to detect the condition. Besides, blood is tested to detect the level of androgen hormones including androstenedione, testosterone and Dehydroepiandrosterone. Generally, PCOS is associated with elevated levels of these hormones.
Treatment for PCOS mainly concentrates on reducing the level of insulin, restoring regular menstrual cycle and fertility, treatment of hirsutism and prevention of endrometrial hyperplacia and cancer. The treatment usually combines both dietary therapy and medications. Dietary therapy is mainly used to control weight, which can be very effective in restoring normal ovulation or menstruation.
So, a low carbohydrate diet and regular exercise can be beneficial in controlling weight and thereby regularizing the menstrual cycle. Birth controls pills are effective in lowering hormonal imbalances, restoring normal menstruation and reducing the risk of uterine cancer. Sometimes, injections of the gonadotropin hormone may be required to treat infertility, resulting from PCOS.
Polycystic ovarian syndrome has been found to increase the risk of some serious diseases like diabetes, high blood pressure, cardiovascular diseases, heart stroke, miscarriage, endometrial hyperplasia and uterine cancer. It is one of the most important causes of infertility in women. As a strong relationship between obesity and PCOS has been observed, so regular exercise and controlling your body weight can play a significant role in lowering much of the risk associated with polycyctic ovarian syndrome.
Are there a natural ways to get rid of PCOS?
Yes! You can cure PCOS naturally. Along with low-glucose diet and exercise, there are many supplements out there worth researching that are reported to ease PCOS symptoms. A natural alternative to Metformin, for example, might be Cinnamon supplements. Also it is good to eat low glycemic index foods such as oats. Other common natural treatments include: Chaste Tree Berry (Vitex), Fish Oil capsules, Red Raspberry leaf, B Vitamins, and even soy isoflavones in place of Clomid to induce ovulation. For more natural methods to get rid of PCOS completely visit
Polycystic ovary syndrome, also referred to as polycystic ovaries or PCOS, is a condition which affects the ovaries. These ovarian cysts ultimately develop as a result of a chemical hormone imbalance. The ovarian cysts prevent the ovaries from developing as normal and therefore the patient may be unable to produce an egg capable of being fertilised. This means that she rarely ovulates and is therefore less fertile. Sufferers will often experience irregular periods or may go for many weeks without a menstrual cycle.
Symptoms of PCOS can include increased facial and body hair, also known as hirsutism. This excess hair is usually found under the chin, on the upper lip, forearms, lower legs, and on the abdomen. You may also suffer from acne of the face and experience rapid (or faster than normal) weight gain.
This is common in women with PCOS because their body cells are resistant to the sugar-control hormone insulin. This insulin resistance prevents the cells using sugar in the blood normally and the sugar is instead, stored as fat. If able to conceive, you may also be more susceptible to miscarriage due to an increased level of luteinising hormone; a hormone produced by the brain that affects ovary function. Women are also more at risk if they are overweight as this leads to an increased hormone imbalance.
So how to reverse ovarian cysts pcos and regain fertility using all natural treatments?
Yes….there are natural ways to cure your PCOS. And the Shocking finding is, Metformin and Clomid don’t help you much to cure your PCOS.
Conventional treatments such as estrogen drugs or surgical removal are not Ovarian Cyst cures. Prescription drugs contain unnatural harmful substances that don’t work and will most likely make your situation worse. Even surgery doesn’t address the root cause, most women experience additional ovarian cyst, often within 6 months.
Natural Ovarian Cyst Relief Secrets by Laura Hennings is a 100% natural, safe, and powerful treatment that permanently eliminates the ROOT cause of your Ovarian Cyst. This is a step-by-step holistic approach guide to eliminate ovarian cysts naturally and permanently.
Are you tired of taking birth control pills and medicines regularly to keep your PCOS in control?
Are you trying to conceive and fed up taking pills everday?
Do you suffer from unbearable pain because of ovarian cysts?
Do you want to get rid of your PCOS completely?
Are you looking for alternate treatments for PCOS because your Gynecologist has suggested surgery to remove your ovarian cysts???
Well, then this is your final destination.
Here’s the solution why not lose all your PCOS symptoms and get pregnant the natural way?
Along with low-glucose diet and exercise, there are many supplements out there worth researching that are reported to ease PCOS symptoms.
A natural alternative to Metformin, for example, might be Cinnamon supplements. Also it is good to eat low glycemic index foods such as oats. Other common natural treatments include: Chaste Tree Berry (Vitex), Fish Oil capsules, Red Raspberry leaf, B Vitamins, and even soy isoflavones in place of Clomid to induce ovulation and most importantly Garcinia Cambogia. (You can read more about Garcinia Cambogia on the post below)
Again the list of natural medicines include
- Cinnamon Supplements
- Garcinia Cambogia (Brindle Berries or Malabar Tamarind)
- Low Glycemic Index foods such as Oats
- Fish Oil Capsule
- Chaste Tree Berry Paste (Vitex)
- Red Rasberry Leaf
- Soy Isoflavone
I also found that natural ovarian cyst cures by Laura Hennings suggest many natural remedies to cure PCOS permanently and to treat them completely to regain fertility within 8 weeks.
The book explains all-natural step-by-step holistic methods and techniques to cure PCOS permanently
- Discover the 1 critical factor that when eliminated reverses over 70% of all ovarian cysts (and almost all women do it)
- A little known secret that restores hormonal balance using a 100% natural substance to eliminate virtually all other ovarian cysts
- A simple and shocking easy 15 minute treatment to eliminate ovarian cyst pain that works almost like magic
- 5 mistakes to avoid that almost everyone is guilty of, which instead of curing your Ovarian Cyst weakens and destroys your body’s natural ability to relieve itself (and almost everybody’s doing it!)
- The most powerful external anti-ovarian cyst secret weapon the drug industries hope you will never find out!
- 7 things you should know about the food you eat to reverse not only ovarian cysts but virtually all disease (ignore these and you’ll be plagued with ovarian cysts forever)
- An amazing discovery that balances your hormones that you should always use which alone is guaranteed to make dramatic impact on your Ovarian Cyst in a matter of days!
- The dirty little ovarian cyst secrets that the medical industry doesn’t want you to know about
- Finally the complete and honest answer as to why you have Ovarian Cysts and why most women always seem to make their ovarian cyst worse and how you can GUARANTEE to eliminate it within 2 months
- A recently revealed exercise that when done daily, dramatically decreases your chance of ovarian cyst complications
- What NEVER to do, even if your doctor tells you to
- The unique, proven method that eliminates your cysts and restores a healthy, safe reproductive environment so you can get pregnant fast.
- Why you’ll never get the whole truth about Ovarian Cysts from almost any doctor (Even if they wanted to tell you, this is why they CAN’T!)
- In less than 5 minutes, you can instantly relieve stress for good using 3 simple techniques anyone can do (a factor in Ovarian Cysts)
- 25 common household products to avoid that disturb your hormonal system and cause serious imbalance
- A secret technique that enables your mind to shrink your ovarian cysts
- Before you put on your makeup, make sure it doesn’t contain this ingredient, a common factor of ovarian cysts
- How to avoid unnecessary surgery and what to do if it’s already scheduled (most doctors don’t have the skill required to properly remove a cyst without damaging your ovary, make sure you ask these critical questions)
- 3 steps to cleanse your body of chemicals that act like hormones that may be causing your problem
- Discover the truth about ovarian cancer and the real, shocking statistics
- The secret method that balances your hormones to eliminate embarrassing, unwanted hair permanently!
- Why Ovarian Cyst is a WARNING sign that something is wrong in your system and in some cases even a warning sign for much worse diseases and what you can learn from it and do about it .People call this technique “the best” because it relieves the root cause of ovarian cyst pain so you don’t have to worry about when the pain will strike again
- And more..
I would suggest reading the Laura’s ebook and following her suggestions besides maintaining healthy food regime (avoiding all carbohydrate rich foods, oily/fried foods, sugary or sweet foods) and eat fresh vegetables, more fiber, fresh fruits, exercising atleast 30 minutes everday can help you greatly to get rid of PCOS permanently.
What is Brindle Berry, Malabar Tamarind or Garcinia Cambogia? How Does it Help to Cure PCOS or Ovarian Cysts?
When you were looking for natural treatments for PCOS, you probably might have come across a mysterious fruit named Garcinia Cambogia right? You might be wonder what is Brindle Berry, Malabar Tamarind or Garcinia Cambogia and how does it help to cure PCOS or ovarian cysts?
Well, this article is to shed more light on the benefits of consuming Garcinia Cambogia and where can you buy it in United States.
Garcinia cambogia is a small fruit that resembles a miniature pumpkin. It is indigenous to India and parts of Asia, and an extract from its fruit and rind is popular in many natural weight loss products. The dried rind of this berry is used as a condiment of flavouring fish curries in Kerala, India.
They help the body metabolize carbohydrates instead of storing them as fat. Brindle berries or Garcinia Cambogia also suppresses food cravings, reduce appetite and increasing insulin sensitivity.
Dried Brindle Berries or Kudampuli
Garcinia cambogia also known as Gambooge, Malabar Tamarind, (or Kudampuli in Malayalam – a native language of Kerala) is an essential ingredient in all the seafood kitchens in Kerala, the coastal Southern Indian state. As the name suggests (Puli = sour in Malayalam), the dried fruit is used as a souring agent in Kerala’s famous fish curries and other seafood preparations.
Kudampuli is known for its medicinal values in Ayurveda. It helps to promote digestion, and a decoction made out of it is used against Arthritis and uterine disorders. It is also known to cure gastric or stomach ulcers.
So consuming a clove of Garcinia Cambogia can greatly help to treat insulin resistance, the root cause of PCOS and also helps in metabolizing the stored excess fats thereby reversing the PCOS and infertility.
As explained in this article on root cause of PCOS, I also suggest you to consume bitter gourd, pomegranate and fenugreek seeds along with Garcinia Cambogia (Kudampuli) to treat PCOS or Ovarian Cysts completely and naturally
As far as where you can buy it, you can find the dried fruit in most Indian Grocers. Ask for ‘Kudampuli’ or Malabar Tamarind.